Commitment to freight forwarding for over 150 years:
Bertling specialises in the safe, effective and timely delivery of specialist cargo to challenging or remote locations, whether across difficult terrains or seas.
Carefully managed growth:
Through initiative, foresight and expertise, Bertling has created the robust global business that it is today: business with strength provided by a diverse client base and geographical spread that is underpinned by financial stability and well-managed risk exposure. Bertling offers a unique range of synergistic services that have been developed to complement the expertise of its clients.
It accomplishes this by listening carefully to its clients, communicating with and receiving feedback from its offices and partners around the global and by closely monitoring and analysing market trends in order to develop a holistic picture of the world in which it is operating. It is this that allows Bertling to be prepared for the future.
Each Bertling solution is tailored to specific client needs based around a core set of Bertling deliverables, namely safety, compliance and environmental and social responsibility, all of which are delivered in accordance with the Bertling quality system. Cost effective services delivering clear business value whenever and wherever the client requires is Bertling’s goal and is consistent through all the services we provide.
Shipping & chartering services:
- ship owning and operating (Bertling Fleet)
- chartering and voyage management
- sale and purchase services
- newbuilding management and consultancy
Logistics & project freight forwarding services:
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Sea Freight including Breakbulk, RoRo, Charter, FCL and LCL Traffic
- Warehouse Services – Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE and QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
IT services & solutions:
- Software development and solutions (e.g. web-based Tracking & Tracing Applications)
- Expertise in logistics and transportation IT requirements
- Tailor-made EDI services & concepts
- Business process optimisation
- Consultancy services for hardware- and software procurement
- Network and infrastructure setup and maintenance
- IT security and compliance solutions